My background includes job experience in R&D (ASIC and systems development), PCB design and manufacturing.
I have extensive experience in complex designs and strong technical and computer programming skills.
This depth of experience, combined with our ability to communicate with engineers, results in a smooth design process and high yields, low cost products.
- High density surface mount / both sides.
- 28+ layers, 50,000 component pins with 75% nets with rules.
- Rules-driven high speed techniques for all technologies.
- Differental Pairs, Matched-Lengths, etc.
- Blind vias, back drilling, etc. for high speed design.
- DDR4, DDR3, RLDRAM, SATA, SerDes, PCI-Express, etc.
- Impedance control - cross section and rules defined to meet your needs.
- LVDS, ECL, Analog and RF design.
- Network and communication equipment, computer boards,
medical devices, vision equipement, HDTV/DVD, etc.
- Design for Fabrication, Assembly and Test and meet:
IPC-7351 Surface Mount Design and Land Pattern Standard.
IPC-610A Class 3 Manufacturing and Inspection requirements.
- Cadence Allegro PCB design
- Orcad Schematic Capture.